Monday, October 19, 2009

New dresses...

So I recently got a new pattern from the creative and talented Ashley at Lil' Blue Boo...it is called the "Sienna Dress" and is made completely out of upcycled t-shirts! Can I just say I am IN LOVE with this pattern!!!
Look at how cute the dresses turned out...


If you are a sewer, you can get the pattern from Ashley's Etsy shop.
If you are not a sewer, but want an upcycled t-shirt dress, email me and we can talk!!!
These would be adorable out of some of Daddy's old shirts...favorite sports teams, college, etc.
The possibilities are endless!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the argyle one! I've made a few of these too from Ashley's pattern...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!! My husband would flip for the one with the fire engine!

    ReplyDelete